Easton PA Auto Accident Lawyer
Every time a driver hits the road, they run the risk of possibly getting into a car accident. On average, six million car accidents occur in the United States alone. Trying to protect yourself following a car accident can be daunting at first, but it’ll be smooth sailing with some assistance.
Various Kinds Of Lawsuits
While cars can get damaged during a crash, the driver and/or passengers can wind up with injuries as well. A personal injury lawsuit is always brought forth in this occasion if the accident is caused by the other driver. Some of the things that can lead to this accident occurring include driving while intoxicated and texting while driving. In some cases, a car accident is caused because of a defective part in the vehicle. A product liability lawsuit is always used to sue the manufacturer for mistakes such as defective parts or false advertising. Unfortunately, some car accidents end in death. Over one million people die in car accidents worldwide each year. Individuals who lost a family member during a car crash can file a wrongful death lawsuit. Many people who win a wrongful death lawsuit use the money to cover funeral costs, which are normally around $8,000 on average. You can’t spend too long deciding whether or not to take someone to court following an accident, though. Some areas have a statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit.
Searching For The Right Lawyer
When it comes to pursuing these lawsuits, it’s important to find the right lawyer to lead you to a winning case. The lawyers at Sharma Law Office are the best at guiding people through the important steps needed for the trial.
If you need help in your car accident case, be sure to contact Sharma Law Office here. We’ll be glad to assist you in your situation.
In Pennsylvania alone, there are more than 100,000 auto accidents each year. If you find yourself in one of these, get in touch with an Easton car accident attorney immediately.
Types of Auto Accidents
- Car: An accident including one or more standard vehicles and no other types of vehicles.
- Truck: An accident involving a truck designed primarily for transportation, such as a semi-truck.
- Motorcycle: An accident involving at least one motorcycle that may have either two or three wheels and is capable of reaching certain speeds.
- Bicycle: An accident involving at least one bicycle operated manually with pedals.
- Pedestrian Involved: An accident involving harm to at least one pedestrian on foot and sometimes on a bicycle.
There are certain types of injuries in almost every auto accident, while others are much rarer. Here are the ones that are reported the most after an auto accident:
- Soft tissue damage
- Whiplash/neck injuries
- Facial injuries
Compensation for injuries sustained during an auto accident can vary greatly depending on the severity of the injury. The average claim for bodily injury after an accident in 2020 eclipsed $20,000, making up the bulk of the claimed damages (compared to just $4,700 for property damage).
In personal injury cases, compensation may vary depending on the cost of damages, which include:
- Compensatory Damages: Compensation that equates to the victim’s loss.
- Economic Damages: Pertains to the monetary losses, including their employment opportunities.
- Noneconomic Damages: Refers to non-monetary losses, including pain and suffering and emotional distress.
A Car Accident Lawyer in Easton Can Help
You may be entitled to compensation following an auto accident if you’ve been injured, and you need an attorney on your side to make sure that you get all of what you’re entitled to. Insurance companies often try to lowball those that have been injured. Make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
If you need a car accident lawyer Easton, Sharma Law Office has top attorneys. Contact us at (610) 810-5090 to speak with our team today. Accident Easton PA attorneys don’t come any better or more prepared than Sharma Law Office.